I have lived in Irondale, Washington for over forty years. I am married with three children. My involvement with my community and our education system has been very rewarding. For sixteen years I have served on the Board of Directors of the Chimacum School District as an elected official. I have over forty years of experience working in the legal and medical fields in domestic and foreign venues (California, Washington, and Guam). I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Liberal Studies, majoring in Business and History through Eastern Oregon University. I am a strong advocate for education and community involvement. I support local businesses and I am involved at the local level in many community activities.
Organizations I am involved with:
- Former Chimacum School District Board of Directors- Member: Elected position, 16 yrs.
- Former Friends of Chimacum Schools (FOCS)- Board Member, 10 plus years
- National Notary Association- Member
- East Jefferson Rotary- Member
- Olympic Community Action Program (Olycap)- Former Board Member
- Board Member Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member Jefferson County Sheriff’s Advisory Board
- NAL Member (National Association of Legal Secretaries)
- AAERT Member
- Better Business Bureau Member
- National Notary Association
- Jefferson County Superior Court Transcriber
- I am a retired school board director of the Chimacum School District serving sixteen years.
Credentials and Education:
- Bachelor’s of Science, Majoring in Business and History
- Study of Criminal Justice (three years)
- Washington State University; Three years studies in Criminal Justice
- Board of Distinction 2011 & 2012, WA State School Directors’ Association
- Woman of Distinction Award 2004-East Jefferson County Soroptimist Club: Recipient
- Citizen of the Year 2002; Port Hadlock/Tri-Area Chamber of Commerce
- Girl Scout Council of Guam-Volunteer Award: Recipient
- Golden Apple Award 1984- National Parent/Teacher’s Association
I am Peninsula Legal Secretarial Services, LLC. What can I do for you? Do you need help in the following areas: Organization; Legal Court System; Education System; Medical Industry;? I can help you with these and so much more. Please take some time to see my areas of experience.
Legal Secretarial Services
Notary Public Services (bonded), Signing Agent
Research and Data Input
E-file documents with courts in several jurisdictions
Draft legal documents
Word Processing/Transcription Services (Legal, Business, Medical)
Prepare Trial documents
Knowledge of State and Federal Court System
Calendar scheduling/deposition arrangements
Office Temporary Assignments
Legal Medical Services
Can start up incorporation document preparation
Recording minutes and transcription of meetings
Non-profit startup documentation
Other Areas of Expertise
Fundraising Activities: develop, organize and manage your fundraiser.
Assist in negotiations of labor/union contracts as a management representative
Shop Steward Representative (over ten years experience); participation in labor/union negotiations
Probate; Estate Planning; Trusts; Guardianship; Social Security Disability; Real Estate
Criminal Law; Juvenile Law; Family Law; Civil Law; Insurance Defense Dental and Medical Malpractice; Personal Injury; Eminent Domain
Order and organize medical records
Set up and develop office management structure and system
Organization, filing; database/document creation, research, editing and maintenance; phones; appointments
Experience with Time Slips (LexisNexis)
Organize personal office, appointment setting, transportation, errands, correspondence
“Cammy is a delight to work with. We met at a trade show and it was clear immendiately that Cammy was a professional woman who was involved not only in her own business but also involved in many community projects. In looking at Cammy’s professional career, it is clear that she is a dedicated and passionate entrepreneur. I can recommend Cammy with complete confidence knowing that she will do a great job for your for less!”
April 10, 2012, Debbie was a consultant or contractor to Cammy at Peninsula Legal Secretarial Service, LLC.
“As someone who has worked with Cammy Brown for years, I can say without reservation that Cammy is a consummate professional. She is a tenacious advocate. She cares about people, and she consistently goes above and beyond what is expected of her. In short, she is amazing – personally and professionally.”
–Michael Hass, Attorney at Law
“It’s not just a convenience to work with Cammy at Peninsula Legal Secretarial Services, LLC, it’s a pleasure. She prepared the Wills for my husband and I, our Community Property Agreement, Health Directives, Power of Attorney paperwork and Transfer on Death Deeds. Not only was she accommodating with our schedules, she was an excellent sounding board. These kinds of forms can bring up conversations that can be uncomfortable, but Cammy is able to put things in perspective, and it’s just one more piece of the future you’re taking care of now. I’ve recommended her to other family members and will continue to let others know of the gem we have here locally.”
“Ms. Brown is always available and generous with her time to assist with the many services she provides the community. More importantly she strives to get you the necessary help when additional experience is required to help her clients meet their needs. It is her experience, knowledge and professionalism that has served this community well over the last thirty years.“
–R. G. Bowen, Judge Bob Bowen, Attorney at Law.